Available Positions at Centrihall Chinese Christian Education
Job Opening: Senior App Developer
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide
amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best
practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and
- Develop and maintain server-side Golang codebase, develop and maintain mobile app codebase in Kotlin and Swift
- Utilize cross-platform mobile technologies to create highly functional mobile apps
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and programming languages
- Work within an Agile development environment to deliver quality software on timeStaying on top of technology
trends and developments.
Job entails working with and requires master’s degree in computer engineering, Information Technology or relevant with
Candidate must have 5 years professional experience in:
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack development
- Strong knowledge and experience with server-side Golang and mobile app development in Kotlin and Swift
- Ability to design and develop highly scalable technical architecture
- Knowledge of cross-platform mobile technologies such as Kotlin Multiplatform and DJinni
- Strong ability to learn and research new technologies quickly
- Experience working within Agile development methodologies
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Employer will accept a bachelor degree (or foreign equivalent) in one of the requisite fields followed by 5 years of
experience in the position of Software engineer, Engineering Research development position or related.
please mention Job Code S02 and send resumes to: Attn. HR, Centrihall Chinese Christian Education, 1753 CABRILLO AVE.
Torrance, CA 90501
Job Opening: EDITOR
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets church’s standards
- Write member-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets
our users up for success
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with church’s leader to understand
- identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation
and centralized storage
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across
- Read, evaluate, and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication, and confer with authors
regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Prepare, rewrite, and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Write text, such as stories, articles, editorials, or newsletters.
- Monitor news-gathering operations to ensure utilization of all news sources, such as press releases, telephone
contacts, radio, television, wire services, and other reporters.
Job entails working with and requires bachelor’s degree in legal studies, Literature or relevant with Candidate must
have 2 years professional experience in:
- Familiarity with digital publishing platforms and technologies.
- Familiarity with book classification and content standards for publishing.
- Excellent understanding of legal regulations related to publishing, intellectual property, and privacy.
- Familiarity with Internet product design documents and specifications: strong knowledge and experience in
working with internet product design documents and specifications.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant software.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This
should be read to mean that the employer requires: bachelor’s degree in computer
science, Information Technology or relevant with 5 years of experience in the job
offered, software developer or Equivalent.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience. Employer will accept a bachelor
degree (or foreign equivalent) in one of the requisite fields followed by 2 years of experience in the position of
editors or related